We do not recommend using any paint on the MEGA 360 or MEGA Live. Paint on the shaft can cause difficulty with it sliding properly. The holes that allow for necessary water drainage can be easily plugged with paint, potentially causing damage. Adverse effects/damage resulting of either transducer or shaft being painted will not be covered under warranty.
Articles in this section
- Side Imaging Beam Blocked by Motor
- Transducer Frequencies and Cone Angles
- Can I paint my MEGA 360 or MEGA Live?
- Dynamic Contrast
- Transducer Extension Cables
- Does Humminbird have a wireless option for their transducers?
- Where can I purchase replacement sensors for my SmartCast Remote Fishing System
- Mounting a Transducer on a Kayak
- Transducer Mounting Options
- Mounting a transducer to a trolling motor