What should I do if I need a transducer other than the transom mount included in the box?
Sales Tax is charged for the following states:
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NE, NJ, NC, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, WA, WI, and WV.
All transducer-equipped Humminbird products come standard with a transom-mounted transducer. However, we also offer these optional transducer types:
- Puck (Shoot thru single layer fiberglass hull)
- Trolling Motor
- Thru-Hull (plastic, bronze or stainless steel)
- Ice Ducer
If you'd prefer one of the above, you are welcome to exchange your transducer through our factory. See the chart at the bottom of this section for exchange rates or use the button below for a more interactive tool that will show rates and help identify the correct transducer for your needs.
- We can only offer you credit on your transom transducer if the alternate transducer was purchased directly from humminbird.com or our Technical Support Center. As a reminder, we are not affiliated with The Factory Outlet Store (who also goes by Humminbird Factory Outlet).
- Pricing quoted in the tool or chart is only good when returned to our facility in Eufaula, AL and shipping to a US address.
- Shipments outside of the US will incur higher shipping charges and the customer is responsible for any duty and brokerage fees.
- We can only exchange transducers which have never been used, installed or assembled. You must also include the original mounting hardware.
Occasionally the power cable is bundled with the transducer cable, please make sure the power cable is removed before shipping the transducer to us.
Note: Processing time will be dependent on product availability. If you are located in the United States, please contact us here to confirm transducer exchange availability, pricing and payment method. When contacting us, please include your Fishfinder model, serial number, and your requested transducer type in your message.
If you are located in Canada
Please contact our warehouse in Burlington, ON to confirm exchange transducer availability and pricing.
If you are located outside of the US or Canada
Please use our Dealer Locator or contact us to find your closest Humminbird International Distributor to verify if they participate in this program. We recommend that you contact the Distributor to confirm availability and pricing.
Humminbird sends order and shipment confirmations for all order types. Order confirmations are sent shortly after an order has been placed. Shipment confirmations are sent in the evening after the shipment has been made.
Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list so that these emails are not blocked and placed in your spam folder.
This would includes: sales orders, repair orders, credit returns and transducer exchanges.