The new MEGA 360 connects the same way that a conventional 2D, DI, or SI transducer connects. The MEGA 360 can be connected directly alongside a second transducer with a transducer splitter cable. For HELIX units use: 9 M360 2DDI Y (720107-1). For SOLIX units use: 14 M360 2DDI Y (720108-1). If the MEGA 360 is connected in addition to another transducer, sonar options will be 2D, DI, 360, and SI from the MEGA 360. Stand-alone SI will not be an option while the MEGA 360 is connected.
Articles in this section
- Type of oil used in an AS 360 SSI and AS 360 TM
- MEGA 360 Supported Frequencies
- About MEGA 360 Wet Switch
- Is the MEGA 360 easy to install and remove?
- Powering a MEGA 360
- Ice conversion for MEGA 360
- Does the MEGA 360 transducer pod contain oil?
- Can MEGA 360 be shared between HELIX and SOLIX or APEX?
- Mega 360 Mounting Options
- Connecting my MEGA 360