My unit is in a language other than English, how do I change it?
If your Humminbird unit has inadvertently been placed into a language other than English, and English is your preferred language, you can change it back to English by taking the following steps.
- If you are not on the HOME screen, please go there now.
- Select Settings
- Select General (5th option in the left menu panel)
- Scroll down to All Units (3rd main category) and select Language (first option)
- Scroll to English and select
- Press the X (button or icon)
- You should now see English menus
Most Other Models
- Turn your unit on.
- If your unit is connected to it's transducer, the unit will automatically go into Normal mode. If a transducer is not connected you will need to place the unit in Normal mode in the Startup Options as soon as the unit prompts you to do so.
- Press your MENU key twice.
- Right Cursor to the Set Up tab. In some models this tab looks like a wrench and screwdriver and some models it looks like a gear.
- Down Cursor to the Language Menu and right cursor. (Depending on the model, this could be four rows or several rows down)
- When the unit is in a language other than English, you will want to Left Cursor, until English appears.
- Once you have set Language to English, you can then change any of your other settings that might be set to International Settings, like Units - Depth, Units - Temp. If they are already set to your preference, no addition changes are required. You can now hit the exit button twice and you are now in English mode.