What are some of the unique features of the SOLIX G2 models compared to similar HELIX G3N models?
Although there are a number of differences between the SOLIX G2 and HELIX G3N Series, below is a list of top-level differences when comparing two similar models from each series.
- CrossTouch™- Allows for both touchscreen and soft key operation of the SOLIX G2 models, so you can control the unit however you want.
- A new, easy to use, interface with quick-access side bar that puts your screen favorite screen views, gauges and boat controls like i-Pilot Link™ at your fingertips. The new interface also provides a new option to customize your home screen background image.
- Create custom view options, up to 4 viewing panes at once, combining your favorite Humminbird technologies.
- Enhanced networking abilities when networked with other SOLIX units; including shared TALON Bluetooth® control, cartography (map card) data sharing, data sharing of direct-connection NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183® accessories.
- SOLIX models are engineered with boat integration in mind and provide features like optional like FUSION® radio compatibility, engine and vessel monitoring and quick control of networked accessories like i-Pilot Link™, Bluetooth TALON®, and support for optional digital switching on some OEM vessels.
- Built-in Wi-Fi communication for optional features