No. AutoChart LiveShare currently supports .acu (AutoChart Live), .acd (AutoChart PC), .ht (Humminbird HELIX/Older track files), and .gpx (SOLIX and ONIX track files). If you own AutoChart PC, you can import Humminbird sonar files and export them into .acd or .acu formats that can be uploaded to LiveShare.
Articles in this section
- What are the folders and files on my AutoChart Zero Lines card?
- Correcting or Deleting AutoChart Live Data
- AutoChart LiveShare Compatibility
- Does AutoChart LiveShare support the exclusive LakeMaster features?
- AutoChart LiveShare: Auto Delete and Manual Delete Tools Compared
- Is there a private option for AutoChart LiveShare?
- What happens to internal AutoChart Live data when a Zero Line card is inserted
- Unzipping an AutoChart LiveShare file
- Duplicating AutoChart Live data onto AutoChart LiveShare
- Does AutoChart Live require AutoChart PC or Pro?