These units have very large displays and the put off a lot of heat. SOLIX G3 and APEX control heads have either one or two internal fans, depending on the display size. These fans can be heard when your boat motor is not running.
Articles in this section
- Missing the Alarms Menu
- Cleaning Corrupt Nav Data using HumminbirdPC
- No Power and Power Related Issues
- Display Problems
- Parts missing from my newly purchased Humminbird unit
- I have a humming noise coming from my SOLIX or APEX unit. Should I be concerned?
- HDMI Not Working
- Fishin' Buddy Power Issues
- Resetting my PiranhaMAX back to English default
- About Hot Plugging