MEGA Live and MEGA 360 can be used together. But the following conditions exist:
- With HELIX products, they cannot be displayed on the same view
- With SOLIX and APEX they can be displayed on the same view
- On both systems, MEGA 360 can be in-view on one unit while MEGA Live is in-view on a different unit.
It is possible that you will see interference (talk or noise) between the two products. We recommend the following:
- Most Important: All units on the boat must be on the same Ethernet Network.
- The Interference Rejection/Avoidance feature in the MEGA Live should be On. The options are: Off, Low, Medium and High. We recommend that the menu be set to Low. Low is the default setting.
- On HELIX this menu is in the Accessories Tab.
- On SOLIX/APEX this menu is in the Main Sonar Menu under Home/Settings/Sonar.
Moving cables, changing the 2D noise filter or changing frequencies will not be effective for this issue.