In this article, you will find guides, links to articles and general information we feel will be helpful to MEGA Live users, new and experienced alike.
MEGA Live Starter Guide and Installation Resources
A collection of videos and articles to help our new users get set up and on the water with their new MEGA Live.
- Click here to visit our Starter Guide.
MEGA Live Sonar Mask installation Video
This video will guide you on when to use the MEGA Live Sonar Mask and how to properly install it on your MEGA Live transducer.
MEGA Live Recommended Settings by Software Version
The settings listed below are categorized by firmware version. These will be the settings recommended by our team to give our MEGA Live users the best experience.
Special Note: These settings are specific to the firmware version they are listed under, and are subject to change with future firmware updates.
- Firmware Update 1.150 (Latest)
- Higher MEGA Live sensitivity will provide better results with this MEGA Live transducer software. Start at a MEGA Live sensitivity of 15. For greater depths and ranges, more sensitivity may be needed. For shallower water, less sensitivity may be needed.
- Set Contrast to 1. It is recommended to leave Contrast at a setting of 1.
- Set Dynamic Contrast to 1. It is recommended to leave Dynamic Contrast at a setting of 1.
If you need assistance with updating or finding the update for your MEGA Live, please use the links below: