This product has no Standby mode. It is recommended that the product be installed on a power switch so the product can be disconnected from power when it is not in use.
Articles in this section
- MEGA Live: Getting Started
- MEGA Live and TargetLock Power Cable Installation
- MEGA Live Interference
- MEGA Live TargetLock Wiring Diagram
- Interpreting the MEGA Live View
- MEGA Live Dynamic Contrast Modes Explained
- Can MEGA Live and MEGA 360 be used at the same time?
- Can MEGA Live and MEGA 360 be connected to one Humminbird unit?
- Adding TargetLock to an Existing MEGA Live
- Which Humminbird unit in my network is the MEGA Live TargetLock heading sensor, foot pedal and remote paired to?