Can I connect other transducers at the same time as the MEGA 360?
Yes. HW, HW/MEGA DI+, HW/MEGA DI+/MEGA SI+ imaging transducers can be connected in conjunction with the MEGA 360. A transducer splitter cable is needed to do this. Use a 9 M360 2DDI Y (HELIX) (720107-1) or a 14 M360 2DDI Y (SOLIX and APEX) (720108-1) accessory cable.
Built-In MEGA DI+ from a Minn Kota trolling motor can also be connected at the same time as a MEGA 360. When installing, you will always use the 14 M360 2DDI Y. HELIX models require the HELIX MEGA 360 Adapter Cable, included with the MEGA 360, to adapt the Y cable to fit the HELIX unit.
HELIX models only: Set your Connected Transducer setting to an option reflecting both the MEGA 360 and the other transducer.
- MEGA 360 - Used when MEGA 360 is the only transducer connected.
- HW : MEGA 360 - Used when connecting MEGA 360 and a 2D HW transducer (Ex: XTM 9 HW T or XI 9 1521)
- HW : MDI+ : MEGA 360 - Used when connecting MEGA 360 and a MEGA Imaging+ transducer not built into the trolling motor. (Ex: XM 9 HW MDI T or XM 9 HW MSI T)
- Built-in HW : MDI+ : MEGA 360 - Used when connecting MEGA 360 and the Minn Kota Built-in MEGA DI+ transducer.
- Built-in HW : MSI+ : MEGA 360 - Used when connecting MEGA 360 and the Minn Kota Built-in MEGA SI+ transducer.
Example diagram available here.
If a MEGA SI+ transducer is connected with one of these y-cables, the Humminbird will not be able to get Side Imaging (SI) data from the MEGA SI+ transducer – only HW and MEGA DI+ will be available. However, the user can get MEGA SI data from the MEGA 360.
US2 Minn Kota transducers and Humminbird transducers that are 83/200 or 50/200 cannot be connected at the same time via Y cable with a MEGA 360.
Airmar High-Wide transducers can be connected at the same time as a MEGA 360, but Low, Medium, High, and 50/200 kHz Airmar transducers cannot be connected at the same time.