The Humminbird ICE Series fish finder uses a NORSK lithium-ion battery.
WARNING! Misusing the battery may cause a shortened life span or may present a risk of damage to the device and/or bodily injury. Be sure to follow the safety rules listed below:
- Do not short circuit the positive (+) or negative (-) terminals with any metals.
- Do not reverse the positive (+) or negative (-) terminals.
- Do not heat, drop, disassemble, or crush.
- Do not expose to flame, spark or high temperature above 60°C/140°F.
- Only use the included NORSK lithium-ion charger.
- Do not store the battery in a discharged state.
- Do not ship lithium batteries by aircraft. Consult the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations for shipping lithium batteries found in 49CFR173.185 for more information.
- Keep away from children.
You should fully charge your battery before using it for the first time to ensure peak performance. Charge the battery, using the included battery charger, until it is fully charged.
- Remove the battery terminal covers.
- Connect the red and black spade connectors on the charging cable onto the corresponding battery terminals.
- Connect the charging cable to the wall charger.
- Plug in the wall charger to an outlet.
To see if the battery is fully charged, press the LED indicator on the battery once to display the battery capacity, twice to display the voltage, and three times to turn off the LED indicator.
WARNING! Only charge the battery with the included charger.
WARNING! Do not charge the battery and power the control head, or other electronics, at the same time.
For technical support or warranty questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.norskfishing.com for additional information.