Some users with AL/GA/FL v1 and Southeast v1 may experience slow map navigation (zooming or panning) with the Lake Lanier maps. We have updated the data to improve performance.
To replace the Lake Lanier data, do the following:
1. Go to one of these links to download the updated Lake Lanier data (Lanier.zip).
For Contour Elite AL/GA/FL v1: http://www.strategicfishingsystems.net/downloads/updates/data/performance/algafl/lanier.zip
For Contour Elite Southeast v1: http://www.strategicfishingsystems.net/downloads/updates/data/performance/se/lanier.zip
2. Extract/unzip the Lanier.zip file to a location on your computer, such as your desktop. Once extracted, there will be 4 Lanier folders.
3. Copy these 4 Lanier folders.
4. Go to C drive-->Program files (x86)-->Strategic Fishing Systems-->Contour Elite. In the Contour Elite folder, look for the folder called "Lakes".
5. Paste the 4 Lanier folders into this Lakes folder.
6. Open Contour Elite and you should now see the 4 new Lanier maps listed.