What are some of the unique features of the SOLIX G3 models compared to similar HELIX G4N models?
Although there are a number of differences between the SOLIX G3 and HELIX G4N Series, below is a list of top-level differences when comparing two similar models from each series.
SOLIX G3 Feature Upgrades (vs. HELIX G4N):
- CrossTouch- Allows for both touchscreen and soft key operation of the SOLIX G3 models, so you can control the unit however you want.
- An easy-to-use, interface with a quick-access sidebar menu that puts your screen favorite screen views, gauges, and boat controls like Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™ motors and Talon / Raptor shallow water anchor control at your fingertips. The interface also provides a new option to customize your home screen background image.
- Create custom view options, up to 4 viewing panes at once, combining your favorite Humminbird technologies.
- Enhanced networking abilities when networked with other SOLIX units; including shared Talon/Raptor Bluetooth® control, cartography (map card) data sharing, data sharing of direct-connection NMEA 0183 / NMEA 2000 accessories.
- SOLIX models are engineered with boat integration in mind and provide features like optional like FUSION radio compatibility, engine and vessel monitoring, and quick control of networked accessories like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link motors and Talon / Raptor shallow water anchors and support for optional CZONE digital switching.