My LakeMaster Humminbird card does not work in my Humminbird GPS. What should I do?
If your Humminbird GPS Combo is not displaying the LakeMaster map card try the following:
- In your Humminbird unit, check the "Chart Select" or "HB Chart" tab options to verify that the map card is being read (See image 1 below). Choose Auto, or Left/Right card slot depending on your unit.
- Check to ensure you have a compatible Humminbird GPS combo product, using the Humminbird Cartography Compatibility Chart as a reference.
- Check to ensure that your Humminbird Fish Finder has the most recent update available.
- Occasionally setting your Humminbird to North Up under the Nav tab>Chart Orientation Menu option may increase the speed of your unit. LakeMaster map cards will also display in ""Course Up"" mode. (See image 2 below)
After checking and adjusting the above settings, you should be able to zoom into a LakeMaster lake and see contours.
- Ensure that your map card is a Humminbird LakeMaster Card. Humminbird products do not support older Lowrance or Garmin LakeMaster cards.
If you are still having problems displaying contours, please contact us.