The HDMI on my APEX is not working. What should I check?
- Check the HDMI cable on another display if possible. If the cable does not work with our APEX or the other display then likely the HDMI cable is bad. You can also try a different cable on our display if one is available.
- Check the connections to make sure nothing is cross threaded. A bad connection can cause issues.
- Inspect the cable and plugs for any nicks, cuts, bent or broken pins.
- Ensure the APEX is up to date on the current software available.
The HDMI connectors do not appear to be aligned correctly on your APEX head unit.
- This is by design, on some models of APEX, so that the connectors could fit on the printed circuit board properly. Do not try to straighten them as you will damage the connectors and the board. See example below.